This site uses the following categories of cookies:
Activities strictly necessary for the operation
These cookies are of a technical nature and allow the site to function correctly. For example, they keep the user connected during navigation, avoiding the site from requiring the user to log in multiple times to access successive pages.
Preferences saving activities
These cookies allow us to remember the preferences selected by the user during navigation, such as language settings.
Statistical and Audience Measurement Activities
These cookies help us to understand, through data collected in an anonymous and aggregated form, how users interact with our websites by providing us with information about the visited sections, the time spent on the site, any malfunctions. This helps us to improve the performance of our websites.
This site also acts as an intermediary for third-party cookies, used to provide additional services and functionalities to visitors and to improve the browsing experience and allow those who browse to use our online services. The use of the site itself, such as social buttons. Some of these cookies are profiling, that is, used by third parties to collect information about the behavior and interests of users in order to provide personalized advertising.
REFUSAL OR WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT TO COOKIES
Instructions for disabling cookies via the browser and for deleting cookies already present on the user’s device can be found on the following web pages:
Windows Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
Disabling Google Inc. cookies:
Data transmitted to Google is stored on Google servers. For more information about the use of data and their processing by Google, please read Google’s information at the following internet address: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
- Further information about Google Analytics cookies can be found on the following page: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- Users can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing the appropriate component provided by Google (opt-out) on their browser. To disable the collection of data by Google Analytics, please refer to the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Data collected: user behavior, IP address, browser data, device data, location data, operating system, provider, date and time, first and last name, credit card number and/or bank account; email address.
For further information on the use and purposes of cookies by PayPal, it is recommended to read the information at the following web addresses: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full, https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/profile/flow/cookies/?locale=en_US
DISABLING PAYPAL’S COOKIES MAY MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO PROCESS PAYMENTS AND THUS TO PROVIDE SERVICES.
Like Button and Facebook Social Widgets (Facebook, Inc.)
The Data Controller processes visitors’/users’ data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of data, as well as illicit uses of data. The processing is carried out using computer and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the indicated purposes, and the data is stored and kept in secure structures with access limitations and personnel verification. Access to information is strictly limited to authorized personnel. The website is constantly monitored for security breaches and to ensure that information is safe. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, categories of persons involved in the organization of the website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, computer companies, communication agencies) may have access to the data.
It is important for you to adopt appropriate protections against unauthorized access to your password and computer. Always make sure to log out when using a shared computer with other users.
Pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of June 30, 2003, and the General Data Protection Regulation, the User may, according to the methods and limits provided by current legislation:
- Object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
- Request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him/her;
- Know the origin;
- Receive intelligible communication;
- Be informed of the logic, methods, and purposes of the processing;
- Request its update, rectification, integration, deletion, transformation into anonymous form, or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
- In cases of processing based on consent, receive, at the sole cost of any support, his/her data provided to the Data Controller, in a structured and readable form by an electronic device and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor – link to the Guarantor’s page http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/4535524);
- As well as, more generally, exercise all the rights recognized by current legal provisions.
The Data Controller, pursuant to art. 4 of the GDPR, is Frantoio Oleario Giardino Enzo via Mazzini, 103 66020 Rocca San Giovanni, VAT number 02022150698.
The above-mentioned rights can be exercised upon request of the Data Subject through the methods provided by the Customer Service or on the Company’s website in the Contacts page.
The Controller of this information may be modified without notice, and therefore periodic reading is recommended.
The Data Controller